Assisted purchases in regular stores!
It has come to our attention that many online stores will not ship to freight forwarding companies, so we have recently added a new feature for all of our Shipito clients. We are now able to go in person to select stores to purchase items that you may not be able to obtain otherwise. Below we have compiled a list of stores that we are able to go to. Please note that just because an item is shown online it does not guarantee that it will be available in the store.
- If we go to the store to purchase your items, it is a $17.00 assisted purchase fee (instead of $8.50).
- We are only able to purchase items in person from the stores listed below.
- In order for Shipito to proceed with your assisted purchase, you must have enough deposit in your account to cover all items listed in your purchase, along with sales tax, $17.00 assisted purchase fee, 8% commission and incoming payment fees.
- Any item that you requested will be purchased. Even if only 1 item from your request is available, it will be purchased.
- Returns will be made if possible, but some stores do not allow returns, and may only give a store credit.
- Returns will cost $8.50, and must be set up as a special request.
Arts and Crafts
Cards/ Books/ Gifts/ Stationary etc.:
The Disney Store
Health and Beauty:
Bath and Body Works
Merle Norman Cosmetics Studios
The Body Shop
Crate and Barrel
Men’s and Women’s Fashions:
American Eagle Outfitters
Lucky Brand Jeans
Cathy Jean Shoes